Monday, March 19, 2012

Raising my voice against inhuman treatment to animal


(Plz Don’t think it as another Vegetarians Vs Non-Vegetarians matter)




Today I come clean on one thing about me, it might sound funny to some people but I will say that this is one of my flair...”I make friends easily and very soon with animals rather than a human being”…I know many people reading this are like me, So no big deal! Wherever I go and stay I can easily find my animal friends around me…mostly dogs and I love Dogs! They are simply amazing creatures…can melt your heart in seconds.
Well I straightforwardly want to raise this matter here because it irritates me when some heartless people throw stones on these innocent creatures. I’m talking about the street dogs or it will be better to say the Indian dogs. We all know animals equally share mother earth with us(the human beings) They have equal rights to live which I believe, but for some people they come under “Do not exist in life” category (plz note it I’m not considering non-vegetarians here)

About a year ago I shifted to a small town in West Bengal and like every time I found a very lovable family of Indian dogs at my place. Very soon I became familiar to the new place and made friends with all of them. One day I was feeding them some biscuits and suddenly a lady came out from a neighboring house and asked me not to feed the dogs, if I do so they will remain here only. I said, “I don’t mind if they stay”. Now from here the main problem starts. Whenever a dog or the puppies sit in a lane like every street dog, man from a neighboring house comes out and hit them with a stone, stick badly for no reason. Once or twice I tried to know the reason and protest also….but this inhuman behavior continues by man’s other family members too. The current situation is that if a dog or pups bark also that man comes out and hit them. It feels like somebody stabbed me in my heart whenever I see my lil friends crying in pain.

This is just not a story of my locality it happens everywhere, in every colony. Where some people love to feed street animals and some inhuman people hate them and also the person feeding them. Why they can’t understand the simple thing, these animals are not harming them they just need love and food for living…if they can’t offer them love n food then they have no rights to hit them also…as simple as it is. People please grow up it's time to change.... there are many reasons to spread love and peace but we just don’t want to put a step forward. If anyone hit any street animal in case of a fear of their biting then please calm down and try to understand every action has a reaction.

P.S: “Please be kind to animals they can be a wonderful companion in a journey called life”


Post done exclusively for Stayfree Time to Change Contest. 

https://www.facebook.com/sftimetochange  

4 comments:

  1. I can completely empathize with you. It breaks my heart when some morons hurt animals. I especially love cats. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Akshay kumar G Thanks!...I like cats too!!!

      Delete
  2. nice post, animal cruelty happens everywhere. we hear many cases where dogs bite kids and all, but what really causes them to bit humans? Its only because they have been hurt by people. All they need is a little love and they'll remain loyal forever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Neha u r right...there is no end to this but at least we can spread the awareness.

    ReplyDelete